Main | Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Michael Brown Flashback

"I am flattered to be on the SPLC’s hit list and I wear it is as a badge of honor. And being associated with a 'radical' cause is hardly an insult to me if that cause be a righteous one. The more radical, the better. I want to publicly thank the SPLC for making my day and bringing a real smile to my face. I am overflowing with thanksgiving and appreciation." - NARTH supporter and gay pride disruptor, Michael Brown, May 2012, bragging on Townhall.com.

NOTE: Brown has miraculously gone from pride to fury, yesterday writing in the same Townhall space that he is NOW outraged to be ranked alongside David Duke and the KKK. Now outraged, because there's political capital be to had over the blood of a shooting victim.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home