Main | Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Email Of The Day - Eugene Delgaudio

"Dear Joe, I’ve been putting off sending you this letter for a while because I didn’t want to worry you. But late one night while sorting through pro-Family petitions from supporters like you, a thug crept in through a door, threw a blanket over my head and pummeled me with a rock. Thankfully, one of my volunteers heard when I yelled for help. I thank God that when he came running into the room, this goon was startled and ran off. I wasn’t seriously hurt. I’ve gotten death threats before -- nearly two dozen this year alone -- and I never take them lightly. But when they go beyond threatening and actually try to kill me, it’s a whole different story. There’s more my friend. They harass my family and neighbors trying to turn them against me. Radical homosexuals recently littered my entire neighborhood with hateful flyers filled with terrible, false accusations I dare not repeat -- I was out until 4:30 in the morning going door to door gathering them all up so my children wouldn’t see this trash. I am still shaken from the latest attempt on my life."- Eugene Delgaudio, repeating a years-old claim in today's money beg for $5, $10 or $35.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home