Gay Marriage Caused The Meltdown!
Gay marriage is also apparently responsible for the crisis on Wall Street. Via PageOneQ:
Christian fundamentalists are suggesting gays and lesbians are to blame for Wall Street's woes, a frequently made charge in the wake of national calamities.Katrina, earthquakes, forest fires, Wall Street. Tremble before our mighty power!Heath has a list of issues that he wants Maine's politicians to address to get right with God and, ostensibly, financially strengthen the state in some manner.
In a September 25th blog post titled 'The Nation Will Right Itself If It Fixes Sex', Christian Civil League of Maine Executive Director Michael Heath writes that the financial crisis facing Wall Street is a symptom of America's sinful sexual culture, including the acceptance of gay unions.
"Our crisis is a symptom, not the cause," writes Michael Heath. "I am not saying I know whether this financial crisis is God's judgment or not. It is not for me to know that definitively."1. Put Maine on record as being against abortion the nanosecond the Supreme Court releases the Roe shackle.
2. Defund the Family Planning Association of Maine.
3. Amend Maine's Constitution to define Marriage.
4. Eliminate domestic partnerships and ignore pleas to create civil unions.
5. Unleash Maine's private sector to make Maine energy independent.
6. End discrimination against private religious schools and homeschools.
If we did that in 2009 I think God would crack a smile.