Main | Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HomoQuotable - Greg Quinlan

"As a former homosexual who was sexually molested as a child, I urge the Boy Scouts of America to reinforce their policy prohibiting homosexuals as Scout leaders entrusted with the care of impressionable young boys and teens. My own sexual molestation as a youth was a contributing factor to my homosexual behavior as I got older. I left homosexuality only when I saw over 100 of my friends die of AIDS. I regret all those years of living homosexually -- time wasted when I could have been dating and experiencing a relationship with a woman, gotten married, and raised children together. But sexual molestation and homosexuality raped me of those precious years, which should have been the best years of my life." - Greg Quinlan, president of the "ex-gay" hate group PFOX and lifelong homosexual.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home